The HP300ULM is a 12VDC or 24VDC power supply with an HPMOM6 distribution controller to be used with Card
Access Systems. It provides 12/24VDC through 6 power-limited outputs. The 6 outputs will switch ON or OFF security
devices such as Magnetic Locks, Door Strikes, Magnetic Fire Door Holders, etc. The HPMOM6 offers a choice of two (2)
outputs, “Fail Safe or Fail Secure” and a choice of two (2) Fire inputs, N/O or N/C, and Reverse Polarity triggered by the
FACP. The Controller also has 2 Trouble/Alarm dry contact outputs type “Form C”; 1) Power Fail/ PTC Activated, and 2)
FACP Triggered. The unit has not been evaluated as elevator equipment, and is not authorized for bell output in
Application Notice - This Application notice gives instruction to qualified personnel on how to configure the HP-UL series power supply to accept an AC line voltage of 230VAC at 50/60Hz. Be sure to measure ac mains output voltage before performing any conversions on power supply.
Output Voltage: 12VDC or 24VDC, jumper selectable; Current: 2.5A continuous output maximum, 2.0A plus battery
charger (not supervised).
Fail safe dry contact output on AC Failure (within one minute).
Built-in charger for sealed lead acid or gel cell type batteries.
Instantaneous transfer to stand-by battery on AC failure.
Battery presence detection (within 1 minute)
Battery low disconnect at 9.90VDC or 19.90VDC.
High voltage disconnect at 15VDC or 30VDC.
Yellow LED (L3) indication for battery disconnected and battery low.
Fail safe dry contact output for Battery trouble (Fail Safe).
Battery polarity reversal protection.
Thermal overload and short circuit protection.
DC output PTC activated indication by Red LED (L2).
DC output failure indication by Red LED ( L4 ).
15. AC presence indication by Green LED ( L1 ).
DC output indication by Red LED ( L5 ).
Battery Leads included.
Power Board Dimensions: 5”L x 3.9”W x 1.5”H.
Enclosure Dimension: 17”L x 13.5”W x 4.75”H. Accommodates two 12 Volt 12AH batteries. When using larger batteries, a UL approved enclosure must be used.
Distribution Controller Board
Output (not supervised)
– 6 Fail Safe or Fail Secure
– Each PTC protected output rated 2.5A @ 23C with a maximum of 2.0A @ 49C.
– Automatic Yellow LED status indication of activated PTC.
– Test push button lights Yellow LED’s to verify their operation.
– Red LED for power on indication.
Fire Alarm Control Panel Input
– Polarity reversing input.
– Normally open (NO) or normally closed (NC) supervised input with 2.2K Ohm (EOL) resistor.
– Engineering Reset (Optional) normally open (NO) or normally closed (NC) input with 2.2 K Ohm (EOL) resistor.
– Alarm outputs are Fail Safe
– When FACP activation occurs dry contacts activated.
– Green LED indication when FACP is activated.
– Dry contacts output for power failure to the HPMOM5.
Board Dimensions: 5.3" L x 3.5" W x 1.0" H (13.46 cm L x 8.89 cm W x 2.54 cm H).
UL Listed for Access Control Systems; UL294.
UL Listed for Burglar Alarm Systems; UL603.
UL Listed for Power Supplies for Fire Protective Signaling Systems;